We provide the following services for our clinic patients:
- Surgical abortion up to the end of 16 weeks pregnancy.
- Medical abortion.
- Routine ultrasound evaluation to determine stage of pregnancy (Patients who are 12 weeks or greater in their pregnancy at the time of their abortion will require an ultrasound at an outside facility BEFORE coming to the clinic; we can help arrange this for you).
- Decision-making counselling and community referrals.
- Individual counselling and support.
- Birth control counselling and prescriptions, including low cost sales of contraception.
- RH Factor typing.
- Pap tests.
- IUD insertion and follow up.
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) screening.
- HIV testing (for information on HIV & HIV tests click here).
- Follow-up examination and care.
- Post-abortion counselling.
- Referrals for women requiring abortion services after 16 weeks pregnancy to alternative abortion providers.
To contact our clinic, call 604-736-7878 from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday. The clinic is open some Saturdays, as well. Please note that Mondays and lunch hour are the busiest times.